- NCAA Champion, indoor long jump (2016)
- First Team All-America, indoor long jump (2016)
- First Team All-SEC, indoor long jump (2016)
- NCAA Champion, outdoor long jump (2015)
- First Team All-America, outdoor long jump (2015)
- Second Team All-America, outdoor 4×100 relay (2015)
- SEC Champion, outdoor long jump (2015)
- First Team All-SEC, outdoor long jump (2015)
- First Team All-America, outdoor 4×100 relay (2014)
- Honorable Mention All-America, outdoor long jump (2014)
2016 Outdoor Season
Claimed the long-jump title at the LSU Invitational with a leap of 22–2 1/4 (6.76m) … won the War Eagle Invitational long jump with a leap of 22–2 1/4 (6.76m) … posted a leap of 21–1 1/2 (6.44m) in the long jump to finish as the runner-up in the event at the Battle on the Bayou … clocked a time of 11.57 in the 100 meters at the Florida Relays.
2016 Indoor Season
Set a new school record for the third time in the 2016 indoor season with a leap of 22–3 3/4 (6.80m) to claim the NCAA indoor long jump title, the first indoor national title of her career … also set a new facility record in the long jump at the Birmingham CrossPlex en route to her national title … won the SEC Championship in the long jump with a school record-breaking leap of 22–2 3/4 (6.75m) … registered a time of 7.41 in the preliminaries at the Tyson Invitational to qualify for the semifinals where she ran the same time … competed in the long jump at the Tyson Invitational, finishing fifth with a leap of 21–2 1/2 (6.46m) … won the 60-meter finals in a time of 7.45 after qualifying with a preliminary time of 7.49 at the Indiana Relays … smashed the school record in the long jump with a winning leap of 22–0 1/4 (6.71m) at the Conference Clash … won the 60-meter finals with a time of 7.325 after qualifying with a time of 7.33 in the preliminaries of the event at the Commodore Indoor Invitational.